The Spring Partnership Trust Outreach Service
Working with schools and families to support children and young people with challenging behaviour
Accelerating progress in behaviour for learning
The Spring Partnership Trust’s Behaviour Outreach Service provides specialist assessment, support and advice to schools to help manage children with challenging behaviour or SEMH difficulties.
- Individual assessments with written reports.
- Advice, guidance and strategies for support plans or onward referrals.
- Attendance and support at key meetings with staff and/or parents and carers.
- One-to-one or small group work.
Whole School Support
- Strategic advice and guidance around behaviour management systems.
- School improvement projects e.g. setting up a Nurture Group.
- Support for individual staff with classroom management.
- Training for all staff around positive behaviour management, understanding and managing challenging behaviour, attachment in the classroom etc.
- Bespoke sessions tailored to your school’s requirements.
- Invitations to presentations by nationally and internationally acclaimed guest speakers at SPT seminars and conferences.