KS1 Teaching Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspiring Teaching Assistant who would like to work as part of a supportive and friendly team and is passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils.
Closing Date: 5 February 2019
Interviews: Week commencing 11 February 2019
Start Date: 23 April 2019
Hayes Primary School, George Lane, Hayes, Kent, BR2 7LQ - A Spring Partnership Trust School
Tel 0208 462 4451 http://www.hayes-pri.bromley.sch.uk
Would you like to work as part of a supportive and friendly team who are passionate about improving the life chances of all pupils?
If you’re an excellent teacher or NQT with drive and enthusiasm who hopes to become part of a professional and dedicated team, this could be the role for you.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspiring teacher who can be fully committed to our ethos.
The Role (will include/require):
- Class teaching responsibility with planned release each week to support assessment, planning and marking.
- High expectations of behaviour and wellbeing of all pupils.
- Planning collaboratively with other teachers in the year group and across the trust.
- Opportunities for CPD including working with colleagues in the school, across the trust, through Teaching School alliances and Challenge Partners.
- Opportunities for action research and to develop practice as part of Lesson Study.
- Training and development (internal/external).
The Person (must):
- Have QTS status
- Have a desire to professionally improve.
- Want to work as part of a hardworking, dedicated and cohesive team.
The Spring Partnership strives to offer the very best education within our power to every child we can reach. Our member schools are part of a family that shares its knowledge, expertise and resources to change children’s lives. You will be committed and passionate about raising standards and life chances for all children in an inclusive environment.
Our Schools/Trust and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful applicant will be subject to a dull Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) discourse and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
Please complete an application form which is available to download below.
Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome. If you would like to arrange a visit please telephone the school office on 01689 602786.
The Spring Trust Partnership, partner schools:-
Hayes Primary School, George Lane, Bromley, Kent BR2 7LG
St Mary Cray Primary Academy, Orpington, Kent BR5 4AR
Castlecombe Primary School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4AT
Dorset Road Infant School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4QX
Leesons Primary School, Orpington, Kent, BR5 2GA
Midfield Primary School, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3EG