EYFS Class Teacher
We are looking for an inspirational, experienced EYFS Teacher, holding QTS or equivalent, to join Leesons Primary School.
Closing Date: 5 February 2019
Interviews: week commencing 11 February 2019
Start: 23 April 2019
Leesons Primary School, Leesons Hill, Orpington, Kent BR5 2GA – a Spring Partnership Trust School
Tel: 01689 602786 http://www.leesons.bromley.sch.uk
Are you an experienced EYFS Foundation Stage Teacher keen to make a difference and ambitious for your future career? Have you the vision, commitment and enthusiasm to help us develop and deliver the best early years provision for every child.
If you’re an excellent teacher or NQT with drive and enthusiasm who hopes to become part of a professional and dedicated team, this could be the role for you.
Leesons Primary School is on an exciting improvement journey with the Spring Partnership Trust. In 2017 Ofsted reconfirmed our Good status from 2012. Since October 2017 we have a new Executive Head Teacher who has a proven track record of achieving ‘Outstanding’. Leesons work closely with Midfield and St Mary Cray Primaries and share training, subject network meetings, planning and resources. There are opportunities for development and career progression across the trust schools.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and inspiring person who can be fully committed to our ethos.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring school where everyone is valued
- Friendly, enthusiastic pupils who are very proud of our school
- A dedicated and motivated staff team who believe in teamwork and building positive relationships across the school and in the local community
- The full support of the Executive Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team for professional and leadership development.
- Opportunities for CPD including working with colleagues in the school, across the trust, through Teaching School alliances and Challenge Partners
- Training and development f (internal/external)
In return, we are looking for someone who is:
- Has QTS status
- A caring leader who has the needs of our pupils and their families at the heart of everything they do
- A highly effective practitioner who is passionate about education and supports other staff to make continuous improvements to their practice.
- An excellent role model for staff and pupils and a source of inspiration
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The Spring Partnership strives to offer the very best education within our power to every child we can reach. Our member schools are part of a family that shares its knowledge, expertise and resources to change children’s lives. You will be committed and passionate about raising standards and life chances for all children in an inclusive environment.
Our Schools/Trust and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. The successful applicant will be subject to a dully Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
Please complete an application from which is available to download below.
Visits are strongly encouraged and very welcome. If you would like to arrange a visit please telephone the school office on 01689 602786
The Spring Partnership Trust, partner schools:
Hayes Primary School, George Lane, Bromley, Kent, BR2 7LG
St Mary Cray Primary Academy, Orpington, Kent, BR5 4AR
Castlecombe Primary School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4AT
Dorset Road Infant School, Mottingham, London, SE9 4QX
Leesons Primary School, Orpington, Kent, BR5 2GA
Midfield Primary School, Grovelands Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3EG